|Date Posted||June 9, 2020|
|Estimated Salary or Stipend||Non-Disclosed|
- To assist/or work independently in the tendering process, bidding and related tasks till submission of the tenders.
- To ensure the monthly target of tendering is achieved with the bidding of relevant projects as per the eligibility of AIILSG.
- To ensure that all the daily, weekly and monthly support activities are delivered as per project schedules and deliverables, in a timely manner.
- To lead technical aspects of the projects.
- In addition to this, performing any other additional responsibilities assigned by the management, as per need.
- Bachelor's Degree in Urban Planning with 2 years of experience
- Master's Degree with minimum 1yrs of experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send email to [email protected]