In India, SYSTRA is an international consulting and engineering company operating in the fields of Metros, High Speed Rail, Railways, Roads, Buildings, Urban planning, and Water & Environment for public and private organizations. Our engineers work with passion to deliver the most reliable, cost-effective and made-to measures solutions allowing end users to move seamlessly. SYSTRA’s unique expertise is backed with a reputation built through technical excellence delivered on projects. Thanks to our know-how of our employees spread across India, we are present at all stages from upstream studies to operation and maintenance. We provide a comprehensive solution to manage all kinds of missions: Detailed Design Consultant, Project Management, Independent checking services.
SYSTRA India’s comprehensive know-how and expertise in Railways provides a wide spectrum of solutions for any challenge (Building a new rail link, doubling the capacity, upgrading a network, improving the performance of existing lines, etc). Our extensive experience encompasses, bridges, architecture and stations, Depots design, Earthworks, power supply and transmission, signalling & telecommunications, rolling stock, Utilities diversion, 3rd rail line, gauge conversion and yard re-modelling. Our services covers the entire life cycle of a project, from upstream studies to operation and maintenance of railways infrastructures and systems. We can design and adapt lines for any climates, speeds and axle loads and volumes. We can upgrade lines without interrupting the daily traffic in compliance with the highest standards of safety and quality. SYSTRA in India commenced its first PMC contract with Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) for Jhansi-Bhimsen project with extent proficiency and absolute quality. During Feb 2017, PMC operations of Rail division of SAI consulting were merged with Systra Group in India.
Position: Asst. Transport Planner
Location: Bangalore, India
We are now seeking to strengthen and grow our Transport Planning team in Bangalore Office initially working as part of our Main Works of Civil on UK projects, by recruiting an experienced Transport Planners. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Civil Engineering/ Transportation/ Infrastructure sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Transport Planners to further their career in a highly motivated and inspirational environment.
- Experience in Operational Modelling Softwares (VISSIM, LINSig, Junctions)
- Some familiarity with UK transport modelling guidance (e.g. TAG)
- Strong data analysis techniques (experience in python programming, macro building, VISSIM COM and data analytics would be a particular advantage)
- Wider experience of transport planning/highway engineering, project management experience,
- Knowledge of strategic modelling packages such as SATURN, EMME/2 and VISUM will be beneficial would be desirable.
- Data analysis (including spreadsheets and databases) and problem-solving
- Experienced in using Python, R, Visual Basic for Applications, or similar, to aid analysis and processing of data
- Knowledgeable user of data analytics and mapping tools (GIS) and able to interpret quantitative transport models
- Reporting of model results
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Experience and Education
- Around 1-3 years of relevant Experience
- Master’s degree level qualification or above in relevant subject (e.g., Transport Planning/Engineering or Civil Engineering)
Remuneration: Info. not provided
How to Apply: Online Application
Last Date to Apply: Info. not provided
Official Information available at: SYSTRA_Jobs