About All India Institute of Local-self Government
AIILSG – a premier, Government recognized Institute having glorious unmatched standing of more than ‘93 years’ with “Pan-India Presence” is working in close association with States and Central Government, National and International Agencies. AIILSG, with “decades of dedicated service” in the field of – Education, Training Research, Advocacy Events, Consultancy, Seminars and Training Work-shops has been working with renewed emphasis to empower the Local Bodies to usher in Good Local Governance, across the country.
Name of the position: Project Associate – Business Development
Number of position(s): 1
Department: Business Development Team
Project Location: Delhi
- Bachelors Degree in Urban Planning with 1-2 years of experience
- Fresh Graduates with a Master’s Degree in Urban Planning
- To support the Project Officer to ensure that all project tasks are completed in accordance with AIILSG’s internalized processes and governance. To have working knowledge of tendering process, drafting reports/proposals.
- To ensure that all the daily, weekly and monthly support activities are delivered as per project schedules and deliverables, in a timely manner.
- To participate and contribute as an active member of the Project Execution Team in the execution of plans to meet the short, medium and long-term project objectives.
- To work under the direction of the Project manager, for selected projects, to ensure project deliverables are submitted in accordance with quality, timeline, resource and budget requirements.
- To develop new skills and acquire greater expertise in existing skills.
- To acquire new accreditations or certifications, in the chosen fields, for better professional credentials.
- To ensure filing of all project documents (hard and soft copies) with AIILSG’s central database.
- To mentor the assigned Interns / employees on probation, to acquaint them with AIILSGs internal processes.
- In addition to this, performing any other additional responsibilities assigned by the management, as per need.
Desired Skills: Should be self motivated, team player, enthusiastic towards the given job roles and responsibilities, with good communication skills.
How to Apply: Send your CV at [email protected]
Remuneration: Information not provided
Last date to apply: Information not provided
Official Information available at: AIILSG_Advertisement