|Date Posted||June 27, 2019|
|Estimated Salary or Stipend||Negotiable|
|Experience Requirement||12 years|
Our client is leading international, multidisciplinary consultancy with offices in Singapore, London, and Sydney.
Due to an influx of projects, they are now seeking to recruit a highly experienced and talented Senior Manager Urban Designers and Planners to work in their Delhi/ NCR Design office.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Leading and assisting on the design of master planning and urban design project
2. Acting as Group Leader or Project Manager on projects
3. Writing reports and creating presentations, drawings and other deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality
4. Writing and preparing proposals for new projects, evaluating scopes of work and structuring proposals
5. Interacting with clients through meetings and presentations
6. Technical lead for planning project team(s) and coordination for preparation of project deliverables site assessment, project benchmarking development of conceptual options, land use configuration, master planning layout, identifying population,knowledge of current trends and technologies in planning and integrating inputs and outputs with the environmental, infrastructure and transportation planners
7. Supervising, managing and mentoring of junior staff including urban planners & designers and interns
8. Prioritizes goals, scope, and tasks to meet client needs and use teams effectively.
9. Leads project content and creative direction, including graphic content (e.g., plans, diagrams, renderings, maps), and report layout and text.
10. Understands, and adheres to the project's contract requirements.
11. Plans and communicates project deadlines, phase completion, and staffing needs/changes with the project team(s), Project Coordinator/ Project Head.
12. Develops scopes, schedules, and budgets for project proposals, and assists with the preparation of proposal content. Contributes to overall studio marketing and business development strategies.
13. Keeps abreast of and understands national trends in the urban design and planning industry
1. Master's degree in urban design OR Urban Planning from premier institutions in India or reputed universities overseas
2. Bachelor's degree in architecture
3. 12 years post graduate experience in master planning/ urban design/ urban planning. Project management experience desirable.
4. Sound knowledge of international best practices and ability to demonstrate innovative techniques in urban design, urban planning, and sustainable development
5. High level of proficiency in Autocad, ArcGIS, Sketchup, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, MS Word & Excel
6. Strong knowledge of urban planning / urban design best practices that can be applied to projects in collaboration with project team members.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1342151000/
Job Location Street Address