|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2019|
|Estimated Salary or Stipend||Negotiable|
|Experience Requirement||Information Not Available|
Information Not Available
Duties and responsibilities
1. Assist in the creation of transit and socio-economic database on GIS
2. Plan and Coordinate surveys and other data collection exercises and process the data.
3. Use GIS data to carry out spatial analysis, and prepare maps and graphics.
4. Liaise with government agencies and civil society organizations to obtain secondary datasets.
1. Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Urban Planning, Transport Planning, Architecture, Geography, GIS.
2. Familiarity with spatial analysis, public transport, and other aspects of sustainable transport.
3. QGIS, ArcGIS, ERDAS, MapInfo and other geospatial software skills are essential.
4. AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
5. Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Hindi
How to apply
Go to www.itdp.in/careeropportunities/ to know more
Send your Resume to [email protected]
Job Location Street Address
2nd floor, H/6B, Block H, 110016, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016